The International Telecommunication Union Regional Offices for Europe and CIS, and the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations Regional Office for Europe and Central Asia are calling for innovative digital solutions advancing transformation in agriculture in Europe and Central Asia.
This call is the first phase of the regional contest entitled “Digital Excellence in Agriculture in Europe and Central Asia”, aiming at collecting good practices in the field of digital agriculture and providing a mechanism for identifying proven solutions, outstanding initiatives, and successful projects and programs across the regions to award them with special recognition of Digital Excellence in Agriculture.
To qualify, the good practice shall have proven successful in addressing at least one of the following challenges:
– Regulatory frameworks/ Enhanced market access/ Financial services and insurance;
– Capacity development and empowerment;
– Agriculture innovations systems and sustainable farming;
– Disaster risk management and early warning systems;
– Food loss and waste / Food safety and traceability.
Deadline: January 11, 2021
For more information, click the link below: